Sunday, August 8, 2010

When A Woman Loves A Man...


... she creates a natural skincare line for him. Christine and I are very excited about the launch of the Rex Velvet Men's Collection- a line of natural skincare for the men in our lives. Understanding that men love to keep things simple and convenient, we developed great easy-to-use products that will help guys put their best face forward.


A personal product favorite of mine is the All-Over Shampoo Bar which I use everyday. The blend of natural oils is very gentle and benefits the body from head to toe. I even use it on my very sensitive face and it doesn't leave my complexion feeling dry or tight like other bars do.


Check out our new website at http://www.anyamati.com/ for more information on all our products. We have new great finds coming out every week.


Be Well!! Anya Mati

No comments:

Post a Comment